Which are the Most Powerful OSRS Items and Prayers?
Are you ready to take your Old School RuneScape PvMing to the next level? Then it's time to consider pking! Player pking, is a great way to put your skills to the test and earn some extra OSRS GP. However, to be successful in pking, you need to have the right items, prayers, and abilities. In this guide, we'll cover all the basics, as well as some advanced tips, to help you become a formidable opponent in any pking situation.
- - Most useful rings for pking
- - Most powerful staves for pking
- - Most powerful Robes and weapons
When it comes to pking, having the right items is crucial. You'll need to make sure you have the right rings, staves, robes, and weapons in order to maximize your damage output and protect yourself from your opponent's attacks.
↖- Most useful rings for pking
- Ring of True Blood: This ring gives you a 12 melee strength bonus, plus a crush bonus for extra damage.
- Ring of True Ice: This ring gives you a 15 magic bonus, plus a 2.0 magic defence bonus.
- Ring of True Smoke: This ring gives you a 10 range bonus and a 2.0 range strength bonus.
- Ring of True Shadow: This ring gives you a 12 slash bonus and a 4.0 melee strength bonus.
↖- Most powerful staves for pking
- Blood Scepter: This staff boosts all blood spells and heals for 25% more damage dealt.
- Ice Scepter: This staff boosts all ice spells and gives you a 45-40 second freeze.
- Smoke Scepter: This staff boosts all smoke spells and reduces healing by 30% while the target is poisoned.
- Shadow Scepter: This staff boosts all shadow spells and drains the strength, range, magic, and defence of your target.
↖- Most powerful Robes and weapons
- Vertish Robes: When worn, these robes give a 4% damage increase to all agent spells. Smoke spells also reduce healing by 30%, while shadow spells drain strength, range, magic, and defence in addition to attack.
- Soul Reaper Ax: To make this ax, you need to kill all four bosses after completing a quest. Each time you attack with the ax, you take 8 damage and gain a stack of the buff for each stack of the buff, you gain a 6% strength level. The stacks cap at 5, and after 5 attacks you have a bonus of 30%.
Prayers are another essential part of pking. They can reduce damage taken, increase damage dealt, and more. Here are some of the most useful prayers for pking:
- Rejuvenation: Regenerate hitpoints 66% faster, restore rate for all stats except HP and prayer points.
- Rapid Heal: Restore rate for HP and prayer points is increased.
- Strength: Increases your attack and strength by 20%.
- Ancient Will: Increases your magic by 20%.
- Moon's Grace: Prayer points are drained instead of run energy.
- Deflect Magic: Reduces magic damage by 90% with a 50% chance to deal 10% of pre-mitigated damage back to the opponent.
- Metabolism: Attack delay caused by eating food is one cycle shorter.
- Rebuke: Increases damage taken from NPCs by 15%.
- Reflect: Reflects 15% of damage taken by NPCs.
- Ending: On death, deals 25% of your prayer level and damage to a large area.
Pking in OSRS can be a great way to test your skills, earn extra GP, and have some fun. To make the most of your pking experience, you need to make sure you have the right items, prayers, and special abilities. This guide covers the basics, as well as some advanced tips. With the right knowledge and preparation, you can become a formidable opponent in any pking situation.