How to Efficiently Level Up Refining Skills in New World from 200 to 250?
In New World, where resource gathering and crafting are vital, refining skills holds the key to unlocking the game's full potential. This guide will walk you through the journey from level 200 to 250 in all refining professions: Mining, Leatherworking, Weaving, Woodworking, and Stonecutting. Discover the materials you need, valuable tips, and why investing in refining skills during the expansion can be a game-changer.
- Why Refining from 200 to 250?
- Mining (200-250)
- Leatherworking (200-250)
- Weaving (200-250)
- Woodworking (200-250)
- Stonecutting (200-250)
- Should You Buy Materials Now?
↖ Why Refining from 200 to 250?
Before diving into the specifics, you might be wondering why you should invest your time and resources in refining from 200 to 250. Here are some compelling reasons:
- High Demand for New Materials: With the expansion, there will be a surge in demand for new materials. Being able to refine these materials will make you a valuable asset in your server's economy.
- Early Market Dominance: By refining to 250 early, you can establish yourself as a market leader and capitalize on the initial high prices for refined materials.
- Prismatic Ingots: At level 250, you unlock the ability to craft Prismatic Ingots with a daily cooldown. These will be highly sought after, and you can make a significant profit.
- Maximized Crafting Potential: Raising your refining skills to 250 allows you to craft the best gear and items the expansion has to offer.
Now, let's break down each refining skill and the materials you'll need.
↖ Mining (200-250)
To level up your Mining skill from 200 to 250, you'll need to gather the following materials based on the PTR numbers (subject to change):
- 1084 Orichalcum Ingots
- 8672 Orichalcum Ore
- 2168 Star Metal Ingots
- 2168 Charcoal
While you can smelt Orichalcum using Platinum, it requires three Platinum Ingots instead of two StarMetal Ingots. Keep in mind that Orichalcum's value might decrease if many players adopt this strategy. Consider farming Mithril if you have access to it as well.
↖ Leatherworking (200-250)
For Leatherworking, reaching level 250 requires the following materials:
- 1287 Infused Leather
- 10,296 Iron Hide
- 2574 Layered Leather
- 1287 Cinnabar
Infused Leather is relatively easy to obtain as you can gather the new material, Dark Hide, from mobs. This makes Leatherworking a viable skill to level up quickly in the expansion.
↖ Weaving (200-250)
Weaving from 200 to 250 involves crafting 1216 Infused Silk. You'll need the following resources:
- 9728 Wyrdwood
- 2432 Silk
- 1216 Wireweave
Keep in mind that Silk might need to appear in the Trading Post correctly, so you'll have to navigate through the Infused Silk subcategory. Crafting Infused Silk is a wise choice as the new material, Spinweave, will likely be in high demand.
↖ Woodworking (200-250)
To level up Woodworking, you'll need to craft 1216 Ironwood Planks with the following materials:
- 9728 Ironwood
- 2432 Wyrdwood Planks
- 1216 Sandpaper
This leveling path allows you to focus on existing materials, which should be readily available. Woodworking items will continue to be valuable in the expansion, so this is a solid choice.
↖ Stonecutting (200-250)
Stonecutting offers multiple pathways to reach level 250. You can choose based on the availability of materials on your server:
- Obsidian Path: If you have a surplus of Lodestone, consider crafting Obsidian items. Obsidian will likely be in high demand in the expansion.
- Gem Cutting Path: Combine gem fusion and gem cutting. For example, you can craft 235 Pristine Infusions using 1175 Blue Gems and 235 Quints or cut 313 Pristine Gems with 936 Quints.
The choice between these paths depends on market prices and resource availability. Keep an eye on the demand for Prismatic Cooldown items.
↖ Should You Buy Materials Now?
It's generally recommended to wait to buy materials at inflated prices before the expansion launches. Instead, consider creating a gathering list and farming the materials yourself. While some materials may be heavily farmed, there's no harm in trying. Additionally, you can place buy orders for materials you need.
Refining from 200 to 250 in New World's expansion can be a lucrative endeavor if done strategically. Make sure to adapt your approach based on market conditions and material availability. Remember, the most important thing is to have fun, so choose the refining skills that align with your playstyle and goals. Good luck on your refining journey!
Most Popular Posts
- New World Fire Staff + Great Axe Builds | Season 3
- New World Expansion Crafting Guide: New System, Materials and Different Options
- New World Season 3 Flail and Life Staff (Weapon Combine) Paladin Builds: Tanking and Healing
- New World News and Updates: New Gear Score Reset System Guide
- New World Sandworm Raid Update: Difficulty Increase & Adjusted Mechanics Guide
- New World Sandworm Raid Boss Revealed: Fight Mechanics, Gear, and Rewards