FFXIV Moogle Treasure Trove The First Hunt for Genesis Rewards
Eorzea's adventurers, you are about to be enlightened! This time around, we are going to talk of the Moogle Treasure Trove The First Hunt for Genesis event which definitely changes things a little bit from what used to be. You have until March 11th to make it big and fancy thanks to the Final Fantasy XIV golden opportunity. So, come along with us as we dive into this treasure trove of information 'before'.
↖ What's New This Time?
Before we look at the loot pool, let's first discuss what is new about this treasure hunt. Gone are those days when people were just grinding ranks day in day out. Currently, there are weekly challenges that will throw more tombstones at you than generous Lalafell would ever bother counting. We won't even mention the ultim-MOG challenge—it only needs one try and there you go swimming in tombstones!
Furthermore, if you feel lucky at Gold Saucer during Gates events those winnings may throw a few M tombstones into the mix for all intents and purposes. And if you like fishing in Final Fantasy XIV, then go catch some huge ones from ocean fishing—there will be more tombstones!
↖ The Must-Have Rewards
Now lets get down to business – what's worth your precious time?
- Mame Shiba Neckerchief: Exclusive? Yes, cute? Yes! Exclaim "We was part of The First hunt for Genesis!!" By spending one hundred tombstones on it.
- Antelope Stag Horns: In general you would pay up 8,400 Skybuilder's Scrips or 500,000 gil on the market board. Save that coin for later and get them during the event.
- Titania Barding: Want your chocobo to channel this fairy queen vibe? Instead of purchasing it on marketboard where prices range between 800k to 1 mil gil, simply use tombstones.
- Modern Aesthetics - Saintly Style: For those who do not like to craft and are not willing to spend around 200-300k for a haircut…there you go!
- Yukinko Snowflake Minion: Eureka may be but a distant memory, however this minion is here with us. Use your tome stones instead of blowing up to 300k gil.
- Dhalmel Whistle: Yet another one; spendig too much money – half a million ffxiv gil on a single item! This time you can obtain it without relying on a Kupo scratch card.
- Ultima Horns: Well, Prey Online FATE is such a drag due to the long spawn times. Take the headache off and just run the event instead.
↖ Maybe Skip These
- Boreas Whistle & Legendary Kamuy Fife: These mounts are dropped by Extreme Trials which can be unsynced. They're not very hard but if RNG hates you, then this might be better.
- Bomb Palanquin Mount: These come from Kobold beast tribe quests and take a bit of time while being easy and lore-rich. Pass on this unless you are in a hurry.
↖ The Real MVP
MGP Platinum Card: For Gold Saucer fans this is like hitting the jackpot as it gives an amazing 50k MGP which is heaven for veterans running after their white-named items.
And so there goes our treasure map for The First Hunt for Genesis farming success. Do you have any specific items in mind? Type in your comment below let's talk loot strategies!
Most Popular Posts
- FFXIV Beginner Guide For 2024: From Zero to Eorzean Hero
- FFXIV New Job Pictomancer Guide: Basic Mechanics & Advanced Strategies
- How to Quickly Reach Level 90 for All Jobs in FFXIV | 2024?
- How to make Gil with market board and crafting in FFXIV?
- FFXIV 2024 Relic Weapons Ultimate Guide: From Easy to Grindy
- FFXIV Moogle Treasure Trove The First Hunt for Genesis Rewards